Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Who I Was

The Genuine Loner, someone who truly stands alone whether he chooses to or not. He does not fit your click, nor does he fit your understanding of a "normal" individual, he is outcast he is the untouchable. There is no place for him, only a place for him to make of his own. He is transient, nomad, he is not bound to any one location, he is always moving. His philosophy is to have one that is just, one that is skillful, one that is his own. He has a resentment towards ignorance and despises those who follow it willfully, you are his opponent. Religion he has none, but practices religiously in that which makes sense to him. There is no 'god' for the Genuine Loner, there is no place of fairies and monsters, this does not make sense to him. He allows a pure sense science to guide him, for that which cannot be understood requires it to attempt to understand. He attempts to be at peace with himself, he attempts to accept, he also attempts to rebel. He knows space is infinite and the title of the Genuine Loner is only something that applies to this plane and is a falsehood anywhere else. He wears masks: family, friends, acquaintances, opponents, and public are their names. The Genuine Loner does not always want to be alone...

Anyone who FIGHTS for TRUTH, JUSTICE, and REASON! Anyone who wants to or already has 'unplugged' from the "matrix". I want to meet people who will encourage FREEDOM! I want to meet people who know no bounds or limits! Who know that death is a more viable choice than being put in a cage be it physical or mental! I want to meet you the reader because if you read this far you probably understand what I am talking about! You want to meet me because you understand me! You understand my struggle! You understand why I fight the norm which has consumed the masses in my country and the planet! If you are not someone who will just stand idly by as this planet goes down the shit hole, then I want to meet you! You give me hope! You make me LIVE!

I stand for peace, love, and truth, YOU SHOULD TOO. Those that threaten the existence of love and harmony seek to provoke violence and unrest, be it war, fear, or personal violence. YOU MUST NEVER EVER FIGHT BACK WITH MORE VIOLENCE for the opposite of love is not hate, it's suffering, and you can only correct the suffering with more love. Do not be sucked in, do not become a victim, the burning you feel is only temporary, breath, control the fear and anger and do not let it control you for that is what THEY want. Much pain, but there is still time. There IS good out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment