Saturday, July 30, 2011

DLB 0: Half-Life

 

One of the strangest dreams I've come to experience. I'm alone watching an intense electrical storm from a small town in the desert of one of the four-corner states. As I watch the storm in awe, alien greys and then Karl Rove appear before my eyes after de-cloaking. I am moved to a secret military base of a beautiful red mesa mountainside. Karl brings me inside and I am given full VIP guest status. We move around the facilities and I'm soon witness to cloning, hybridization and, soon enough, a clone revolt.

 
Events play out like a Half-Life scenario. Massive action with gun battles and clones and Half-Life aliens. No idea whose side I'm on but my own at this point as I make an escape. Through my own hybridization (if it can be called that) I'm imbued with semi-super powers and run in a frantic pace fighting these strange alien creatures on the outside of this hidden base, from the cliffs to the top of the mesa. Eventually I find my way back back inside the hidden base. 
 
There is absolute chaos inside which appears to be utterly destroying the entire interior. This destruction is apparently being lead by clones and these Half-Life esque alien creatures! This is the last I remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment