Monday, August 1, 2011

2009 Seeing the Signs.

Alright so it should be clear to anyone present here that 9/11 was an inside job and that the Illuminati (or who ever) took pleasure in putting the warning signs that they were planning this right in front of our face, so...

Is anyone else seeing signs of the next false flag attack!?

I don't think they're going to go through so much with implanting hidden hints in Hollywood like they did with 9/11 but I could be totally wrong and definitely not ruling it out. I think they want to be a little more clandestine with this one being that the next false flag attack would be one of much higher scale I'm talking...

Nuclear.

Some of you might be familiar with the "lost" nukes that were shipped from Minot AFB and was suppose to arrive at Barksdale AFB and that one of them was not recovered. I even recall coming across some site claiming that all involved with an exception to some top DoD civilians and Brass were murdered in connection to the mis-shipment.

In my opinion the whole thing points their to being another false-flag attack on NYC (I think the Illuminati hate that city or something) but, it just seems like its too obvious a choice I mean playing out such a fantasy in the T.V. series Heros.

I would think though that if someone went through so much trouble of finding all the hidden 9/11 messages in Hollywood Movies and T.V. Series that someone would be working around the clock to find the next signs at where the Illuminati plan to strike next. But there is something about this that bothers me...

WHO actually found all those clips??? Who put them all together and made them available? Who is the original author and what is their history? I mean 9/11 Hidden in Hollywood is already pretty well known and yet nothing has changed even though it would make a great piece of evidence in a courtroom. I mean was this video evidence just planted???

Ohh questions questions...TELLING WHAT THEY'RE GOING TO DO... BEFORE THEY DO IT (2011 Update)

No comments:

Post a Comment