Monday, November 28, 2011

Dream Log Blog

Since one of my empty journals have gone missing and I'm not quite sure as to how much space I'm going to need in my current journal for lucid dreams and since I've been quite lazy to type up many of the interesting stories that occur in my life, I thought I would occupy this blog with a daily dream log until I get a new journal. It probably won't actually be daily since I'll likely forget one or two if I don't do this soon enough.

For the most part I have what I have labeled as "junk" dreams, which are pretty much just entertainment when I sleep at night. Top categories of these dreams being: 
  • Zombie
  • Dinosaur
  • Alien
  • Military
  • Random Dream Sequence Sex Fantasy
 What I might consider "quality" dreams are dreams that possibly have deeper meaning attached to them and come in the following top categories: 
  • Indiana Jones: I am doing something incredibly awesome, solving some mysterious ancient riddle that will unlock something while searching out and exploring wondrous ruins.
  • Family: In recent years this has been almost entirely dominated by sequences with Dad and his family.
  • Premonition: I don't give any credence to these dreams but they're always very interesting.
So, I decided to start recording my regular dreams today as I have realized that maybe my "normal" dreams might be telling me something. Here goes:


I was having an evening stroll down the street of what must have been the downtown area of an old European city. A young and beautiful woman was standing by the wall of one of the buildings I would soon come across. She was wearing what I would perceive as something typical of the 1920's fashion style and she sparked up a conversation with me about details I've long forgotten. Soon she was quite flirtatious and appeared to have a genuine interest in me. She took me by the arm and lead me down the cobblestone road. Pretty soon we entered into a lavish and upscale kind of hang out for young men and women; think of a modern take on a 1920's bar setting. Looking at the patrons, all appeared to be dressed in a very decadent manner. For me however, I happened to be wearing almost exactly what I actually wore the night of the dream, a sort of sailor's coat and jeans which looked a bit like grunge in a way.
 

She brought me over to an ornate and beautiful pool table. The way she walked and her body language was all of the most highly confident. She walked around like she owned the place and it seemed to be reciprocated. The pool table was gold encrusted and put together with what might have been mahogany wood and brown felt that made up the billiard cloth. There were two handsome young gentlemen occupying the table. I was intimidated by there presence and good looks compared to my own, but the lovely charmer who guided me in wasted no time to go over and brake there game up and shoo them away and insisted that we play a game together.


The balls on the table were all an ivory white with the exception of the cue ball, which may have been black or gold. All the balls, around 40 or so, were aligned perfectly in the center forming two rows of 20. During the game play another beautiful female entered into our room. She looked quite similar to the girl I had arrived with, with the exception of a small difference which I will describe later. At this point I realize now that the two males from earlier also strikingly similar. If I was more observant perhaps it could have been that everyone at this party...

It was during some playful conversation that she had joined us and it was at this point the balls had to be re-racked but with a typical triangular rack. This was because there were either six balls remaining or some other even number, like ten but this rack could have easily held another two rows of balls, rather odd for a triangular rack but it's a dream anyway. In the two empty rows remaining in the rack I was told to place what I believe was four gold euro coins for each missing ball. Even in the dream I was still poor and still working at a hostel in Tallinn, Estonia. I was stressed at the direction the game was going and explained my situation. So, the betting changed slightly. The two lads dismissed earlier had only sat a table away and it was decided they would provide the gold coins for me and the girl but that we would all have to bet articles of clothing as collateral.

Both the men bet their belts. Details of their garments are illusive but one of the "twins" was wearing all white. The beautiful woman who brought me in didn't hesitate to bet her top as did her look a like. Both of the women were wearing a black ensemble; a contrast of black and white for whatever reason. Finally, I notice the glaring difference between the two girls. Their lovely features are almost completely alike however, the girl who brought me here has a strange, not grotesque in any way, birthmark on her left breast. I couldn't make out exactly what it looked like but this made it possible to tell them apart.

The rest of the dream becomes hazy and last I can remember is that my self confidence had plummeted. One of the twin males starts being flirty and makes advances on my dame but, to my surprise she refuses and mocks him with insults  about his muscular features. Unfortunately, the rest I forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment