Saturday, April 14, 2012

LD2

An interesting dream... Where it started I can't remember but where it ended made it quite unforgettable.

From what I can remember, before entering into lucidity, I was set up in a very Western middle/upper class bedroom. I was not alone. In the bedroom with me, pacing anxiously, was the vivacious Val Fil.

Like in the dreams of many she called me to her and full of lust we ravaged each other (apparently I was already naked). However, she abruptly stopped me from kissing her to mention something along the lines of concern for being late for an important event.

The dream changed quickly and physically as I observed my surroundings molding into a backstage guest room area. She was already leading me out of the bed and towards the doorway and I somehow managed to put clothes on. In a matter of seconds we entered through the door to a HUGE concert venue and, unexpectedly for me, heading towards the stage from behind a mass of security and staff holding back a wall of people. From the edge of the stage back as far as the eye could see was a mass of people.

I was out in front and Valeria had some how disappeared. It very quickly became obvious, as I noticed the band waiting on stage, that I was to take the role of lead vocalist. Still on the way to the stage a single fan, with long black hair and dressed all in black, managed to squeeze past security and even had the fortune to be able to wait for me before I got on stage.

He was very happy to see me and I gave the fan a hug. He said something of importance for the dream but unfortunately I can't remember what. Security managed to gain optimal control of the crowd and took the lucky fan away. As they did one of the security staff mentioned to me, "That was a bad idea." I guess I still hadn't realized my roll as a truly amazing and apparently quite famous artist.

I took to the stage and warmed up the audience all of whom were reving to throw down. Even I was amped with anticipation and I looked to the band, focus and determination in their eyes. Cued the DJ and we were about to rip this show apart, but then the music started. It was soft and dreary. The band and myself stood in shock for a moment before glaring at the DJ to set things straight as he fumbled with the controls. At this moment though, the dream went completely lucid. It was as if the interruption was intentional.

As I came into consciousness I recalled the last lucid dream that I had and that perhaps I lost control because I was not using my triggering mechanism enough (my hands). For a time I seemed to be checking my hands every couple of seconds. I was super excited and determined to have a long and effective lucid dream.

I lept off the stage and into the crowd, which was now completely silent and simply staring. Not an uncomfortable stare but simply a look of interest and curiosity. I attempted to will myself into flight but failed. After the moment of failure I was stuck by the thought that someone else was in the dream with me! Perhaps I could communicate with them (yes still confused as to the power of a lucid dream). At this point I had walked pretty far into the crowd. I called out to Val and searched the crowd for her quite quickly and effortlessly. It dawned on me that she had disappeared after entering through the doorway heading towards the stage.

It was as if everything in the dream was still, like a captured moment that I was able to explore. So I thought that if she had left my side when I entered near the stage then that is where she must be located. I made my way rapidly towards the stage and spotted her almost immediately. I was however forgetting to check my trigger mechanism and, without my knowing, I was losing control over the dreamscape.

I embraced her and began making out passionately and soon lucidity was completely lost and the dream took control and memory fades.

"Circumstances" from the nightlife before I fell asleep probably played a large roll in the sexual nature of the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment