Wednesday, February 13, 2013

That moment when...

What is the tipping point? In this decent... What is rock bottom? Shall we continue to watch as not so clandestine efforts are made to destroy us? The deliberate stripping of our rights. The contamination of our food. The arming, of what was once our public servants, to the point that such a force could fend off an invading ground force. Why is it our people cannot see the outrageous situation we have fallen into. More ammunition...

Innumerable coffins fit for a family. Food and resource prices climb whilist amount dwindles without wherefore. Soon our very life essence, which is the fresh water of our planet, will be decided upon. Will it be to your favor? Already discussed is who receives the best quality... This is truly my last year. I see little hope. Encroaching feelings of helplessness forever tormenting me over half a decade on such issues. Why must we continue so blind? Why must we continue so estranged like never before? How do we find our high ground? Sick. Sick of this.

I question the power of what our own consciousness truly holds. I did not look for this reality which has found me. Why did I see what I did in 2006 to lead me down this road? What of the world would be so different if I stayed in California all my life and grew up "normal"? Truly if I could forget all that I've come to know would my consciousness shift this reality into something more beautiful, like that of the Garden? Can I ignore it all and concentrate on the beauty of the world to truly change the bleakness of the planet? This I certainly wrestle with in my mind and for a second time, this year, I will make that attempt once more to see things in a brighter light as I literally experience the world this time not alone but in good company. God willing it is happiness I will find that will drive the evil from this reality which my consciousness may or may not have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment