Sunday, August 20, 2023

DLB 16 Spiritual Guidance

Anyway, in this dream my friends and I found an ancient burial mound and uncovered a makeshift entrance. Once one would enter they would come out with divine knowledge often times difficult to interpret because they were completely elated and euphoric. A man or two had gone inside, and I went to retrieve something elsewhere before I was distracted with visions of catastrophic flooding and obese victims being washed away by the waters. When I returned a party member who had emerged appeared distressed rather than euphoric and was trying to convince the people they were attempting to destroy the great web 🕸️ The gathering was confused and argued that no one was trying to destroy the "great web". No doubt this was in reference to the jews regulations being passed to control the information disclosed on the web and thus I reasoned to myself after the incident. Later in the evening I decided to enter the tomb on my own. Somewhere upon my journey to the tomb I was greeted by a silver-haired beautiful young woman who walked with me to the entrance. She didn't know who I was but was friendly and talkative. When we arrived at the entrance I explained to her that I was one of the people who discovered and dug the entrance to the tomb. Her tone changed somewhat as I made my way and was about to enter the tomb alone. Before I could enter she told me in a sincere firmness that, modern people without their shamans are zombies. Then my alarm went off and I awoke before I could make my way inside the tomb.
In otherwords, the masses, without spiritual guidance are the consumers we see today.

No comments:

Post a Comment