Sunday, August 20, 2023

DLB 17 Summer Heat

It was as if I was watching a documentary about lost continents. Peering over the globe and looking in this region 🌎 I overheard two voices speaking to eachother. One was the interviewer, perhaps a fellow researcher conversing with another researcher who had spoken with tribes in South America about a lost continent. When I woke up I felt I knew both names well and was familiar with them so I didn't bother to write them. One of them was most certainly LeMuria. After the researcher shares the name of the lost continent the interviewer points out that it shares a common etymology with the other. However, in listening to these two voices I came to the conclusion the Mu also shared the same etymology. And at that point my view shifted to 🌏 and focused in on Japan being a small part of this forgotten continent and that Yunaguni was only a small fraction of the ruins which actually remain and that we're simply being deceived into focusing on only that small portion to ignore searching for the rest. I better start looking into if anyone ever recorded a South American myth of a missing continent.

No comments:

Post a Comment