Saturday, October 13, 2012

DLB 12 on October 12th, 2012 Published at 12:30

I've been having a LOT of interesting dreams, just so you know it's not that I haven't had the material, I've just been unproductive in writing about them.

This is the best I could summarize from what I can remember of the dream.
The dream itself was entirely a visual message. No words, just images, which is something that is incredibly rare for me.

First, the Pleiades:
I was told through imaging that, perhaps, somewhere around Maia or Alcyone, there is a planet with two moons. It's hard to recall exactly where and their meaning but it was distinct and therefore it may be noticed as someplace of importance and that is the best I can do to interpret.











Second, there something to do with Sacre-Coeur in Paris, France:
















This part of the structure in Particular:
As I was told through the imagery there may be some sort of star map or connection of sort within the blueprints or design of the structure.
















These photos are from my visit to Paris in 2012. This dream may possibly be the result of a Third Eye Mirror Meditation I did before sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment