Monday, October 8, 2012

Serious about life?

Jack, when are you going to get serious about life?
Life? What life are you... Oh you mean conformity!
You mean the life that I should spend my youth in an institution to get a piece of paper in order to earn more smaller pieces of paper. Where the only possible life experience as youth I get should be spend obsessing over sports and going out drinking with my friends on the weekends because that is the proper way of living! Let me tell ya!
Or you mean the life where I should concentrate on having a nice place with lots of things! And when I get more paper I can get an even bigger place with a lot more things so I can enjoy having friends come over and admire all the nice things I have. I shouldn't try to use my brain for anything other than making paper so I can acquire more things!
Doesn't matter what's happening with the planet so long as I can have my things and the puppet in the box can tell me everything is, "Ok." just that there are going to be some bumps in the road and some brown people have to die and that I'm being kept safe from the boogeyman!
I shouldn't think about spiritual things because either I got my insurance with the church that I pay for or I don't believe in anything at all! Why ask questions about anything at all because I already have people telling me all I need to know and they have way more experience then I do in my life! I mean hell, they were trained to tell me how to run my life and what to believe so WTF should I believe anything else?
Why experience the world when I have the world in a BOX! The puppets inside the box even tell me who and where the bad and good people are so I never have to worry about it myself!
Yes this life is a paradise because everything is just taken care of for you! Kind of like some other species of animals I know... What's that thing that happens to them when they get fat enough? Oh never-mind they don't have lives anyway. They're already dead! Damn, man is so superior! Ha! We definitely don't belong to the animal kingdom!
Get busy living, or you're already dead.      

No comments:

Post a Comment