Friday, December 16, 2011

DLB 7 Need for Speed

So recording my dreams hasn't been going very well or rather my memory just hasn't been what it once was I suppose. Ha! Dreamed plenty but none I could remember well enough to make a good story. I had one yesterday but it just wasn't that interesting. Haven't had any lucid dreams for the past two weeks either. Wonder whats up with me. Though I was off to a great start when I started practicing and had three lucid dreams within five days. Guess I can only hope that things pick up again, cause with these lucid dreams, awesome and graphic dreams followed.

Alright, where to begin. Damn even this one is falling apart in my mind before I can put it down. I think I can just get the jist of what happened.

Pretty sure it was the Firebird
So I had mulitple dreams but they weren't linked. Pretty sure the first one was sexual followed by one that was some sort of zombie action flik type of dream that I can still vaguely remember the details of. Anyway the final dream centered around racing some sort of old gold Camaro or Firebird from like, the eighties.

From what I can remember I was just having a blast speeding on the back roads close to my hometown back in Yamhill County, Oregon. In real life I actually did this quite frequently as did most locals living in the county. Quite a few good, long, flat stretches and curves that were easy to handle from Carlton to Newberg to Sherwood and Tualatin, with the exception of one fork in the road that was in the shape of an S-curve which you could always catch air off of if you were traveling fast enough. Never a cop in sight on these roads ever.
Best picture I could find of Yamhill County back roads (highway 18)
Anyway, the dream began to shift gears and pretty soon I was driving so fast that cars became a blur. Soon the scenery changed from back roads with green fields and lush forest to the open desert and that is when I really started to fly. I was driving like a boss. Passing traffic at incredible rates of speed and saw them all coming at me and reacted with the speeds of a Jedi. Even saw blurs of police cars but I was going so fast they new they hadn't a chance to catch me.

Views changed a few times to some late 90's Playstation street racing game that I still remember from back in the day, pretty sure it was actually Need For Speed.
Oh memories...
Eventually we came upon an airport. I guess with the speed I was traveling, I didn't think it would be to hard to barrel down the runway and make this souped up Firebird take flight. Unforunately when I got on the runway I some how managed to get myself behind a C-130 with engines running at max apparently. My vision changed back to the Playstation third person view and I got to watch my car blow in the wind, flipping over and tumbling like a weed.

Vision normalized after I got to see my car apparently totalled, but it landed back on it's tires and so when I went back to the drivers seat I was still able to drive. I pulled the car into a large commercial petrol station that was part of the airport. There I realized this entire time I had been driving with me Ma. She was completely fine though and when I stepped out of the car to get a look at it, it was completely fine too. Just glittered with the sun's rays reflecting off it's perfectly glossy gold surface.

Me Ma mentioned something about getting fuel and then the dream sort of disapated and I woke up.

I hate waking up. My energy channels so well that no matter how quite I am or what time it is, the second I wake up, so does everyone else and I just want to go back to sleep.

Sorry this wasn't as great a story as the other but I had to put something in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment