Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dream Log Blog Four Indiana Jones

Like I've stated before, I have dreams similar to the life in movies as Indiana Jones. Of course my adventures can be quite a bit different from the movies, they just never made enough Indiana Jones movies to cover all the adventures I dream about.

So this dream state was a, what I like to call, "chain" dream. Basically the dreams are relatively related but how you get from one to another is completely unknown. It's just your mind changing direction basically. This entry should be short as I already forgot most of the details into it so lets begin.

First in this three-parter starts out when I'm exploring some crazy beach only one could imagine in dreams which I lack the current brain power to elaborate on because I'm still pretty sleepy but maybe I'll update this later. Anyway, actually as I'm typing this I'm forgetting more and more so I'm just going to have to move on to the next.

So basically in the previous dream I'm exploring a beach and looking into finding ancient ruins. I'm quite sure that I was traveling with friends and end up finding a mostly submerged gated entrance. It's quite overgrown with greenery but for whatever reason looks quite intriguing even though in the dream, it's appearance is quite lackluster. Oh and instead of having to go back to find the equipment and such to explore this place it simply manifests, oh the convenience of a dream. Part of the manifestation even includes an experienced diver, who looked like he was from SE Asia (Thailand or that area).
More jungle growth and completely submerged.

So my unknown friend and I slip on our gear and immediately head out with the instructor. Well, except for me. For what ever reason I have trouble with the gear and swimming and get relatively left behind in murky water. However I have a large spotlight with me and radio equipment so we keep in contact. During a fraction of this time, instead of being in murky water it turns into being in dark woods and running down a trail then shifts back to the water.

Eventually I almost catch up with my friend and the guide being that it turns out that you come to a dry ramp. It looks like we're in some dark spooky place but the atmosphere doesn't bother me even though it looks like we're in the dungeon's of Castle Wolfenstein, and it becomes even more like this.

Charming
Some how we manage to turn the power on, though most of the facility is decrepit and apparently dates back to WWII Nazi Germany, surprisingly the majority of the, now apparent, laboratory lights up!

Now I've never played the new Castle Wolfenstein game but I have a feeling this is exactly how it would look like. Again, though, strangely no ominous feelings ever occur. I and my compatriots are quite comfortable exploring this strange old lab full of colorful viles and strange mechanisms of science.

Couldn't find the Castle Wolfenstein photo I wanted deal with it.

We find many things to play with, albeit cautiously, in the lab. We're so awe struck with the amazing layout we just behave like little children touching everything that had a shine or color or moving mechanical gizmo. Throwing switches of power to things as we thought they might work. The lab was incredibly well maintained and we soon discovered why.

A lone corpse approached, dressed in an old and tattered lab suit, excitedly approached us. We knew it was bad news but then it started speaking. Telling us how it discovered the fountain of youth but being that he looked like a corpse and bone clearly showing from his legs, even loosing a piece of his left leg as he speedily came towards us, we knew he was quite mad.

He showed us the chemicals needed for his elixir of life as he grabbed viles left and right and began pouring them together. The dream fuzzes a lot, but from what I can remember we knew he was quite evil and wanted either to use us or something from us to procure his next elixir. We found a way to escape the dungeon however and so the link shifts to our next dream as we emerge into a sort of steampunk battlefield version of WWI.

Plent of visuals but I'll just post a picture here instead to save on having to describe everything.
Sometimes I disappoint myself...
Anyway it turns out it's just a movie as my mind does one of those trippy things we're instead of experiencing the dream you're soon just in a dream watching the dream you just came out of on a television screen or projector. The new dream takes place in a nice library and I'm surrounded by what I'll call "acolytes" just so you can get that image in your head of what you perceive an acolyte might look like with their usual bright silvery white robes.
Yep, Jedi's.
Apparently I joined some sort of cult hahaha. No, well who knows, anyway it was an arranged meeting and I felt quite comfortable there and was even joined by an Estonian friend of mine, Maria. Young girl nineteen years of age with dirty blonde hair about as dark as mine. Anyway we're there together to experience what I already know is some spiritual meeting.

Everyone that is there I don't believe I've met in this life but I'm not shy of any of them and not the man leading the group there, if I can remember he sort of looked like Carl Sagan but with full silver hair and spoke the same sort of wisdom. MAYBE CARL SAGAN IS MY SPIRIT GUIDE!? XD Naw... it wasn't a lucid dream but maybe...

After some discussion and listening to the wisdom of Carl Sagan Silver Edition we all laid down to take in some astral projection practice.

We all laid down in rows and began our meditation. Not even a minute goes by and everyone is astral projecting and having freaky astral projection sex! No really, astral projection sex is totally legitimate look it up hahaha. Anyway I'm the only one not astral projecting but I can some how see the astral projection of everyone else with my mind. Actually what's happening is I am astral projecting but I'm not realizing it. I'm too caught up in everyone else apparently having a much better time than I am with their naked astral bodies, even Maria, who in the dream was acting jittery and nervous because I brought her to her first experience of anything like this and this is my perceived view of how she would act, her spirit gets up lifted by everyone having an astral projection and astral projects into having a physical orgasm on her own. This might sound really pervy to some people but my dream state really wasn't getting any enjoyment out of this.
The session ended and everyone woke up all very happy of course that they mated through astral projection except me. I managed to stay humble and went over to Silver Edition Carl to basically ask, "What happened?" I pretty much answered it myself though, saying something like, "I need to study more don't I?" Of course he said yes then... here is the most shocking thing ever, he mentioned a REAL book and I actually remember!

I am actually quite sure this happens a lot in my dreams, that real things are mentioned but I never remember once I wake up. I don't want to tell you the book because I want those reading to perhaps have a similar experience yourself and because maybe you'll need a different book! I was quite confused on the answer though and responded as diligently and respectfully as I could. "But such material is like murky water." I responded along the lines of to which he replied with only the wisdom of Carl Sagan. He said something about the book along the lines of before it became what it is today which I'm not going to quote because it's no where near what he said, just sort of the same meaning.

And that wraps today's dream entry, hope it was entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment