Monday, December 26, 2011

DLB 9 Gypsies!

I've actually become lazy in recording these dreams. By the time I get to my computer I've forgot most of it so let's get cracking on this one shall we?

I already can't remember where this dream started but for whatever reason me and a friend of mine are desperate for cash, so desperate in fact that we decide we want to rob one of my other dear friends, James.

I believe that in some point in my dream James and I did some project together where he had to pay me and subsequently I found out, via seeing his safe in person, that James recently came to inherit a lot of money and is a rich fucker. So what is a good friend to do? Well, I haven't a clue why I was so desperate for this cash but I knew there was a reason, secondary reason was just to fly to my dreamland Japan. So me and my dirtbag friend decide to steal ALL the cash.

Just take it. I didn't need it anyway.
It was quite easy. Didn't even have to use weapons. I guess I remembered the code for opening the safe because all I did was go to my dear friend's home, walk over to the safe and proceed to take almost everything inside for a whopping total of ten million in cold hard cash. James was actually in the home while I stole the money, apparently I was such a dirtbag and he was such a pussy that he allowed me to rob him in his very presence.

After making a clean get away we felt paranoia grip us that certainly the police would be onto us in a matter of seconds. So we thought it would be a good idea to go inside a hospital/mall (my mind couldn't make it's mind up but hey it had an indoor swimming pool because of it) to loose the even more imaginary police chasing us.

I'm not sure if the law was onto us and had closed in around us or what but guilt and anxiety took over and I called my dear friend James that we would return %80 back to him. He wasn't angry at all though, in fact he was more on the brink of sobbing so I got to keep the money. Not really sure if we ever returned the cash or if I even split it with my friend. Guess I'm a pretty terrible person at the end of all this.

With the preasure off my shoulders I found a familiar place to crash, with who else but my bachaelor Dad. Still living in the family house in Oregon with his Father however the house had changed. Much larger and even had a complete second floor and apparently relocated to... Europe? Not quite sure the circumstances but we had a problem with some Turkish immigrants. They didn't look very Turkish but for some reason, in my dream mind I knew that they were Turkish gypsies and everyone hates gypsies!
Sure they look innocent enough until they take your children away to perform circus acts.
After having stashed the cash and visions of grandjure I was more paranoid than ever so these gyspsy folk had to go! I was pretty sure I saw them snooping around the house before they came to ring our doorbell. Three men, one with a dark complection and two with a lighter complection. My Dad answered the door first and without understanding or hearing the conversation it immediately occurred to me that they must want money! To hell with that! After only a few seconds had past I immediately made my presence felt at the door and probably told them something along the lines of, "Fuck off you damn gypsies!"

Vary nice. Now we get their tears!
They remained surprisingly calm and I was definitely a tyrant, however, they bagan to point at things that they wanted to sell for money. This really sent me over board and I grabbed one of the lighter skinned fellas by the collar and threw him against a wall and told them never to come back or bad things would happen. All the while thinking my Dad might just be impressed by this show of machismo. The poor poor Turkish gyspies fellas left our property but we knew it wasn't over.

We were highly suspicious that they would return so we kept watch, pacing around the house. Sure enough a silhouette was spotted moving in the darkness in the darkness. For whatever reason I thought it would be a preftect idea to lie on the floor infront of the door to suprise him while my Dad answered the door. Before he answered it though we saw the silhouette approach the door with what looked to be a shotgun. My Dad paused and the Turk broke through part of the window with his shotgun and was waving it at both of us. In reaction to the threat I grabbed the shotgun and the Turk let go with both rounds but I managed to wrestle it away from him and neither of us were injured. We immediately bust open the door to pursue the bastard gypsy but he was packing a secondary firearm, a small pistol and started shooting wildly but not before my Father brought out his glock and unloaded several rounds until he had been shot through the right arm.

It was a minor wound. The bullet entered and exited cleanly, only through the flesh. Being the soldier though I was ready for this and went up stairs to grab my medical equipment and had my Dad patch himself up. Then I was awoken by the sound of the doorbell and Jehovah's Witnesses, no joke.

Really would have liked to know how being an evil douchebag would have turned out but guess I'll just have to wait for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment