Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dream Log Blog 5 Catching Up

Sup?
Like this but cool.
As you can see it's been a while since my last Dream Log Blog but for whatever reason my memory has been failing me hardcore in remembering dreams vividly enough to make any sort of interesting story. I mean from what I recall I know that the first dream I had that I couldn't record was something about money. The next one I remember being in the desert looking or checking something, for whatever reason, and it had something to do with a cheetah. The cheetah showed up during my time there when night fell. I feared it was going to attack me being that it is a wild cheetah and was already heading in my direction attempting so I curled into a ball. It grabbed hold of my hand in its mouth but not quite enough pressure to cause any real pain. My mind in the dream told me that in order to get out of the situation I would have to befriend the cheetah. So psychically I went into it's mind and inserted a memory that I had saved it from certain death... on the floor of a steampunk/fancy/1920's sort of bar. I even went as far as to threatening the old bar patrons by throwing bottles of alcohol around. After saving the cheetah for some reason the dream sent me back to the bar.

So in this steampunk/fancy/1920's bar scene there were three patrons and a bar tendor (pretty sure one was Sean Connery) who all were dressed in a proper steampunk attire. The conversation went like I had not just been there before throwing bottles, instead it went something like this:
Me: Holy crap, people! I haven't found a single living person in this whole god damn building until just now.
Bar people: Bla bla bla. (yep can't remember also, the dream shot some sort of pretext into my mind where I already had some sort of existence in this part of the dream before I actually did, essentially, false memories)
Me: Have you seen anyone else? Everyone is dead! There are monsters in this place. (the text isn't accurate)
Bar people: Bla bla bla. (sorry)

Anyway for whatever reason it occures to me that I'm searching for something and I head over to the bar and start rummaging through the place. Eventually I find what it was I was looking for, some sort of note left on the counter top but I have no rememberance of what it said. At this time however a zombie bursts through the door that I came through and everyone at the bar jumps out of their chair stunned and then pulls out their crazy rifles and pistols and just unload on the zed and then my memory of that dream ends.
Something like that.
So basically that was the most memorable dream. Other than that, I'm pretty sure I had a dream about family and another dream that was more about action and then a night that I don't remember a single thing.

Now on to DLB 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment